Wednesday, June 24, 2009


You will see this topic a lot in future blogs, I believe in the power of open communication. Remember you are a spokesperson for the company which employes you. You may not like your job, but becareful not to burn your bridges. This happens with HR people as well, I was once interviewing for a job, and one of my standard questions is do you like your job and why? now you would think they would say yes, and say the positive attributes of the job. I once had an HR job tell me this was one of the worst jobs he has ever had, he hated his boss and the company "sucks". I walked out of the interview. (the picture is one job i would like to have for an hour, it seems like fun, stressful but fun. That is one job that good communication and dedication to ones job is necessary)

No comments:

Post a Comment